Set on 17 acres of land, four kilometres from the town centre, enjoy the quiet country aspects this home has to offer
Quirindi NSW 2343
ABOUT THIS HOUSE
• Spacious 5 bedroom house
• Shared areas include: large dining and lounge rooms,
a separate sitting area, and a modern and well equipped kitchen
• Fenced main yard, outdoor garden, BBQ and covered
outdoor entertaining areas
• Chicken coop on site
• Fully accessible property for people with mobility
• Private and quiet location
• Quirindi shops and cafes
• Local parks, open spaces and friendly local community
• 40 minute drive to Tamworth
ABOUT THE ROOM
The vacant bedroom on offer is large to allow easy access, and comes ready to be furnished.
• Built-in wardrobe
• Carpet flooring
• Large window overlooking garden and surrounding pastoral landscape.
• Please note there is no local public transport, residents
pay a contribution towards a shared house vehicle.
This vacancy is best suited for a male or female aged 30-55 years who would like to be involved in their local community.
• Current residents are 3 males and 1 female aged 38-55 years, with a variety of support needs. They enjoy time outdoors, tending to the chickens and eggs, and being involved in the community.
IMPORTANT THINGS TO KNOW
To apply for this vacancy, you will need to have Supported Independent Living (SIL) funding and Specialist Disability Accomodation (SDA) funding in your NDIS Plan.
The successful applicant will be required to sign a service agreement with Compass Housing as the Specialist Disability Accommodation Provider and House with No Steps (HWNS) as the service provider/SIL provider.
There will be a board and lodging fee payable to HWNS and reasonable rent contribution to Compass Housing. Rates are provided on request.
HOW CAN I FIND OUT MORE
To view this property or find out more about this listing, you can contact:
Michelle Howarth, Residential Relations Officer, Group Homes by calling 1300 333 733 (option 5) or firstname.lastname@example.org
or HWNS email@example.com or 1300 LETS GO (1300 538 746)