Two self contained units, centrally located to local services.
Warragul VIC 3820
A vacancy has become available in one of two self-contained units in a quiet neighbourhood.
- This property houses two self-contained units with a shared backyard
- Shared areas in each unit include: living room, kitchen, dining and bathrooms
- One fully-fenced yard shared between two units, featuring: a small paved undercover area, small lawn, raised vegetable gardens and a fruit tree
- Not suitable for wheelchair access.
- Bus stop across the road
- Service station and cafe closeby
- Public park, community centre nearby, plus an outdoor basketball court in the community gardens.
There is currently 1 vacancy available, ready for the new resident to add their own furnishings and belongings.
- Built-in wardrobe
- Vinyl flooring
- Double window.
Raised garden bed
Undercover access from parking to property
Direct access to yard / courtyard / garden
Shared living space
- This is a Specialist Disability Accommodation (SDA) property
- This vacancy is best suited for a male or female aged 35–50 years, who is mobile and independent with most daily living tasks
- Current residents are two females in Unit 1 and two males in Unit 2, aged 49–58 years. They enjoy bowling and weekend outings, and are all mobile and very independent
- Staff experience includes personal care and mental health.
Service station and cafe closeby