Conveniently placed on a main road within a quiet residential area.
Drouin VIC 3818
There is currently 1 vacancy available, ready for the new resident to add their own furnishings and belongings.
- 6 bedroom freestanding house; 5 bedrooms for residents, 1 room for staff
- Shared areas include: two lounge areas, kitchen, dining room and bathroom
- Generously sized, fully fenced yard, clothesline and shed
- Please note that this property is not suitable for wheelchair access.
- Built-in wardrobe
- Carpet flooring
- Double window
- Public buses and trains within walking distance
- Supermarket, fast food options, and specialty stores all nearby.
Direct access to yard / courtyard / garden
Shared living space
This is a Specialist Disability Accommodation (SDA) property.
This vacancy would best suited a male aged 18–60 years. Current residents are 3 females and 1 male aged 29–77 years, who enjoy bowling and going to the movies.
Current staff ratio is 1:3 throughout the day, with sleepover support overnight.