Set in a quiet residential area with established gardens.
Gunnedah NSW 2380
There is currently 1 vacancy at this property, ready for the new resident to add their own furnishings and belongings.
• 5 bedroom house
• Shared areas include: open-plan lounge, dining and kitchen area, second lounge/ TV room, 2 shared bathrooms
• Fully fenced, large rear lawn and garden, outdoor pergola plus rear and side covered patios, with an outdoor table and seating
• Bathrooms are large and fully accessible for wheelchairs.
• Built-in wardrobe
• Vinyl flooring
• Large window overlooking front yard.
• Bus stop nearby
• Gunnedah CBD is a short drive away for access to all the essential amenities
• Lake Keepit is a short drive away and hosts Sailability
• Tamworth and January Country Music Festival are an hour’s drive away.
Outdoor living/entertainment area
Direct access to yard / courtyard / garden
Shared living space
This is a Specialist Disability Accommodation (SDA) property
This vacancy is best suited for a male from 18 years of age, who enjoys the company of others in wheelchairs, and would enjoy living with a friendly pet dog
Current residents are 4 males aged 19-40 years, who enjoy getting out and about in the local community, music and movies, spending time outdoors under their pergola, and the company of their pet dog
Current staff ratio is 2:5 with adjustment for busy periods, and one staff for active night support.