Enjoy this quiet residential home, close to community amenities and the city centre
Armidale NSW 2350
There is currently one bedroom available at this property, ready for the new resident to add their own furnishings and belongings.
- 5 bedroom house
- Shared areas include: open plan kitchen, dining and 2 lounge/living areas
- 2 fully accessible bathrooms
- Large, undercover entertaining area at the rear, with a separate verandah at the front of the house
- Large back yard studio, ideal for crafts and other activities
- Flat, level property, ensuring easy accessibility throughout.
- Built-in wardrobe
- Wooden floorboards
- Sliding window with plantation shutters.
Outdoor living/entertainment area
Direct access to yard / courtyard / garden
Shared living space
This vacancy is best suited for a female or male aged 30-65 years, who is friendly with a sense of humour.
Current residents are a mix of female and male, aged 40-65 years. Most residents are independently mobile and receive assistance from staff and families when going on outings. They have a wide range of interests including art, music, dining out, gardening and participating in local cultural events.
Current staff ratio is 2:5 (3:5 at peak times) with active overnight support. Staff have experience working with a variety of disability and health needs.