Two story Town House in Lilydale, Victoria
Lilydale VIC 3140
This home is situated within a new development of 15 individual units. It is within walking distance to local shops, supermarkets, chemist and medical centre. It is close to public transport and only 10 minutes drive to Lilydale Lake, which has great picnic spaces and meandering walking trails.
About this house:
• There are 2 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, shared kitchen and lounge area.
• Upstairs sunny balcony area with access from the lounge via a sliding door overlooking the quiet local street.
• Heating and cooling, carpet in the bedrooms and lounge area.
• Small fenced back patio area with room for outdoor seating.
• Access to shared communal indoor entertainment area
• The vacant bedroom is located on the ground floor at the front of the unit next to a bathroom and kitchen area.
Direct access to yard / courtyard / garden
Shared living space
• A male between 31-45 of age
• A quiet, placid person who is reasonably flexible and enjoys their own company
• Someone with a shared interest in cooking
• Someone who has their own interests and passions and can engage and focus on these unperturbed by what others are doing around them.
The person currently moving into this unit is very active within the community, loves to keep busy and engage with people, has a sunny happy personality, and is looking forward to making new friends.