Modern home: Quiet location, beautiful yard and wheelchair accessible. Coffs Harbour
Coffs Harbour NSW 2450
The house has a big communal dining table, large backyard as well as ducted air-conditioning. The vacant room is has a built in wardrobe and a window with plenty of sunlight.
ABOUT THIS HOUSE
• A five-bedroom stand-alone house with a large open plan kitchen dining and lounge area, floorboards throughout, office space, lock up garage and beautiful lake views.
• The house has a large backyard with a BBQ and undercover dining area.
• The house is located close to local amenities including supermarkets and eateries as well as cinemas and local sporting venues.
ABOUT THE VACANCY
• The vacant room has a large window, ducted air conditioning as well as built-in wardrobes.
IMPORTANT THINGS TO KNOW
• To apply for this vacancy, you will need to have approved Supported Independent Living (SIL) funding and Specialist Disability Accommodation (SDA) funding in your NDIS Plan.
• The successful applicant will be required to sign a service agreement with Evolve Housing as the specialist disability accommodation provider and Mid North Coast Disability Services as the service provider/SIL provider.
• There will be a board and lodging fee payable to Mid North Coast Disability Services and reasonable rent contribution to Evolve Housing. Rates provided on request.
Outdoor living/entertainment area
Direct access to yard / courtyard / garden
Private living space
Shared living space