Contemporary home: Quiet location, beautiful yard and sunny verandah. Woodrising
Woodrising NSW 2284
The house has tiled common areas and carpeted bedrooms, a big communal dining table, outdoor entertaining area and verandah as well as ducted air-conditioning. The vacant room is has a built in wardrobe and a window with plenty of sunlight.
ABOUT THIS HOUSE
• A five-bedroom stand-alone house with a large open plan dining and lounge area, carpeted bedrooms, office space and lock up garage.
• The house has a large surrounding backyard with a covered entertaining/sitting area as well as a verandah.
The bedrooms have fans installed, large windows and built in wardrobes.
• The house is located close to public transport (bus and trains), local supermarket and eateries.
ABOUT THE VACANCY
• The vacant room has a large window, ducted air conditioning and built-in cupboards.
IMPORTANT THINGS TO KNOW
• To apply for this vacancy, you will need to have approved Supported Independent Living (SIL) funding and Specialist Disability Accommodation (SDA) funding in your NDIS Plan.
• The successful applicant will be required to sign a service agreement with Evolve Housing as the specialist disability accommodation provider and Hunter Valley Disability Services as the service provider/SIL provider.
• There will be a board and lodging fee payable to Hunter Valley Disability Services and reasonable rent contribution to Evolve Housing. Rates provided on request.
Outdoor living/entertainment area
Direct access to yard / courtyard / garden
Shared living space