The Gums Transitional Living High Care - 1 VACANCY
Salisbury SA 5108
The Gums will be a world-class facility for Supported Independent Living and Transitional Services, of the utmost quality in all aspects. From highly trained staff and allied health professionals, to providing a multitude of physical and holistic therapies, with programs implemented to ensure clients are living their best life and achieving their personal goals. The Gums, will deliver support to 20 people that have suffered catastrophic accidents, providing care, capacity building and transitional services.
The site at Salisbury, which is approximately 10,500 square metres, is bounded by the Little Para River reserve. The site is on a public transport route and is a five-minute walk from a major shopping centre, recreational facilities, and community health services.
The Gums includes:
• High Dependency accommodation units for up to 8 residents requiring 24 active support and regular rehab and physio therapy programs.
• Nutritionally balanced meals designed by a dietician
• 24-hour onsite specialised support including registered nurses
• Fully qualified clinical staff
• Individual personal care planning
• Cleaning and laundry services
• Multi-lingual carers
• Large, heated indoor hydrotherapy pool with ceiling lifter
• Access to the capacity building gym
• Beautifully landscaped sensory gardens
• Coordinated lifestyle activities
• 24/7 urgent response system
• Counselling, allied health consultation, and conference rooms
• Media centre and technology training space
• Assistive technology
• Wheelchair accessible bus to share with residents
• Extensive security measures (facility/room access, sensor lighting, etc.
For more details visit: www.sacare.com.au/thegums
Raised garden bed
Outdoor living/entertainment area
Undercover access from parking to property
Direct access to yard / courtyard / garden
Shared living space
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 1300 145 636 for the most recent vacancy updates.