Well-designed accessible house ready for you to call home
Blacktown NSW 2148
This home offers five bedrooms with built-in wardrobes, air-conditioning and a large kitchen with plenty of storage space. The home also boasts a generous sized bathroom with wall to ceiling tiling, internal laundry and a large outdoor covered entertainment area flowing on to a private fenced backyard.
Other features include:
• Sand pit
• Main living areas tiled throughout
• Internal and external access to the laundry
Positioned in a fantastic neighbourhood within minutes of local cafes, major shopping centres, schools and transport. On-site day and night support provided by trained staff. A peaceful and welcoming haven to share with friends and ready to become yours.
For more information please contact Disability Intake Team on 1800 610 699 or email email@example.com
Outdoor living/entertainment area
Undercover access from parking to property
Direct access to yard / courtyard / garden
Shared living space
• You are aged 18 years or over
• You are eligible for and able to secure an appropriate level of NDIS funding
• You have the financial means to pay rent and utilities and is prepared to sign (or for a representative to sign) an accommodation agreement