A quiet, spacious home in a residential area close to Tamworth’s regional centre and the lively community it offers.
Westdale NSW 2340
There is currently one bedroom available at this property, ready for the new resident to add their own furnishings and belongings.
- 5 bedroom house + 1 bedroom self-contained fully accessible unit
- Shared areas include: open plan kitchen and dining, 2 lounge rooms, large laundry, 2 bathrooms
- Large, fully fenced, accessible yard with multiple outdoor spaces, including: undercover BBQ area with seating, gardens and side patios
- 2 large, fully accessible bathrooms with ceiling hoists.
- Built-in wardrobe
- Easy access flooring
- Large window with glass sliding door access to the outdoors
- Fitted with ceiling hoists.
Outdoor living/entertainment area
Undercover access from parking to property
Direct access to yard / courtyard / garden
Shared living space
This vacancy is best suited for a female or male aged 20-60 years, who would enjoy spending time with housemates, attending community events and visiting local attractions.
The current residents are females and males aged 20–40s years. They require the use of mobility aids and have medical support needs. They enjoy being out in the community.
Current staff ratio is 1:5, or 3:5 at peak times, with active overnight support. 1:1 support is available as needed, depending on your NDIS funding. Staff have a range of skills and experience, including behaviour support, personal care, epilepsy management and physical support needs.
Close to Tamworth Country Music Festival, large equine centre, animal park and petting zoo.
Located an hour’s drive from Quirindi, Gunnedah and Armidale.