Located on a wide street in a quiet residential rural neighbourhood, enjoy the established gardens and nearby local amenities.
Quirindi NSW 2343
There are currently two bedrooms available at this property, ready for the new residents to add their own furnishings and belongings.
- 5 bedroom house for residents, with 24-hour active support staff
- Shared areas include: large lounge, separate dining and kitchen, activities room, 2 bathrooms
- Undercover outdoor entertaining and BBQ area
- Large, fully fenced back yard including bush area, seating and an activity area
- Ramp access to rear of the house, standard doorway widths throughout.
- Built-in wardrobe
- Carpet flooring
- Large windows opening onto side garden.
- Close to train station and bus stops
- Shopping centre, cafés and movies nearby
- Short trip to community pool, walking tracks and swinging bridge
- Close to Tamworth Country Music Festival, Heritage Village
- Enjoy driving to the regional city of Tamworth.
Outdoor living/entertainment area
Direct access to yard / courtyard / garden
Shared living space
This vacancy is best suited to either males or females aged 18-50 years, who enjoy shared living and being out in the local community.
Current residents are aged 20–60 years. They are mobile and require varying levels of assistance with daily living.
Current staff ratio is 2:5 (3:5 at peak times) with active overnight support. Staff have experience with a variety of disability and health needs, including: behaviours of concern, physical and intellectual disability, use of active support and person centred approaches.
Enjoy driving to the regional city of Tamworth.