Fully accessible home in quiet residential street
Silkstone QLD 4304
This 3-bedroom, fully accessible home is located in a quiet residential street. It has an open plan design, with a living space that flows into a relaxing outdoor area.
The vacant room features a built-in wardrobe and is conveniently located close to the main bathroom and living area.
• Fully wheelchair accessible throughout
• Open plan bathroom
• Direct access to the driveway via internal sliding doors.
• Charming and relaxing outdoor entertainment area which flows from the open plan internal living space, providing an ‘indoor-outdoor’ aspect to the property.
One vacant room. Suitable for either an ambulant person or someone with a physical disability.
Two males, both in their early 20s are the current tenants.
Location / Nearby Facilities:
Located on a quiet residential street, with public transport and shopping centres close by.
Features Of The Current Support Model:
Onsite 24/7 day and night support is provided by a trained, experienced and consistent team of staff.
SDA Relevant Information:
Building type for this house is Group Home, for 3 residents and design category for this house is fully accessible.
For more information please contact Life Without Barriers Ipswich on 1800 792 359 or QLDEnquiries@lwb.org.au
Outdoor living/entertainment area
Undercover access from parking to property
Direct access to yard / courtyard / garden
Shared living space
You are aged 18 years or over
• You are eligible for and able to secure an appropriate level of NDIS funding
• You have the financial means to pay rent and utilities and is prepared to sign (or for a representative to sign) an accommodation agreement
• You require a wheelchair / wheelie walker accessible property