SIL House Vacancy in Unit 18 - Blacktown | 24/7 Support
Blacktown NSW 2148
• The property is a 2-bedroom unit.
• Balcony access
• Intercom and Lift Access to the unit.
• There is a shared Kitchen, Bathroom and Living area with 1 other participant.
• Blacktown Location, short walk to Westpoint Shopping Centre.
• Split System Air Conditioning.
• Build in Robes throughout.
• 1 x vacancy available.
Level of Support:
• 24/7 Support.
• Inactive Sleepover, with nighttime monitoring.
• Best suited for participants with Intellectual and Psychosocial Disabilities.
• Low – Moderate Support Level most suitable.
• One middle aged female participant currently living in the property.
• Moderate Behaviour Support needs and Behaviours of Concerns.
• Participant is sociable and friendly in nature, best suited with another participant who enjoys small group activities in the community and home environments.
• Interests include Cooking and Gardening.
Age and Gender Suitability:
• Female only environment.
• Best suited middle-aged participant.
Types of Support Provided:
• Medication Support
• Meal Planning and Preparation
• Domestic Task Support
• Medical and Other Appointments
• Grocery Shopping
• Assistance with Daily Activities
• Skill Building Support
• Community Participation (if required)
• Shared area’s furnished by Sublime Care.
• Access to Internet, Netflix and a Smart TV.
What the participants needs to provide:
• Incoming participant is only required to furnish their own bedroom area.
Outdoor living/entertainment area
Storage for personal equipment
Shared living space
ABOUT SUBLIME CARE
Sublime Care is a registered NDIS service provider for Assistance with Daily Living (ADL) support and an accommodation provider for Supported Independent Living (SIL) property. Our SIL services in Western Sydney, Central Coast and Newcastle Hunter Region are created with the goal of helping participants with independence and support sharing with 24/7 in-home care and support. Our services are person-centred, holistic, and tailored to assist you to live safely and comfortably at home and to actively enjoy your local community.
HOW CAN I FIND OUT MORE?
Check the properties and your eligibility by visiting https://sublimecare.com.au/sil-vacancies/. Limited vacancies are available so apply now and we will get in touch with you for the next steps. Alternatively, the Sublime Care team is available via phone at +61 2 4911 2380 or via email at email@example.com for Blacktown properties.