Brand New Custom Designed HPS Home Located in the Heart of the Sunshine Coast!
Buderim QLD 4556
Ever wanted to live at the beautiful Sunshine Coast? Here's your Chance!
This ready to move in 3 Bedroom High Physical Support home is situated in a prime location in Buderim. Close to public transport, shopping, stunning scenery and beautiful Sunshine Coast Beaches, this property is your change to enjoy the sunshine all year round.
Located around 100km north of Brisbane, the Sunshine Coast is known for its pristine beaches, scenic drives and unspoiled national parks. The area encompasses beach resorts, surf spots and rural hinterland in southern Queensland, Australia. It stretches from the coastal city of Caloundra, north to the Cooloola section of the Great Sandy National Park, home to multicoloured sand dunes, mangrove forests and shallow lakes.
- High Ceilings
- Timber Look Flooring
- Custom Kitchen Cabinetry with Knee Toe Clearances
- Adjustable Bench to Kitchen
- Built in Robes
- Heating and Cooling to Each Bedroom
- TV Point and Data Point to Each Bedroom
- Assistive Technology Ready
- Wi-Fi Access Points for Increased Coverage
- Emergency Power Back Up System
- Structural Provisioning in Bedrooms for Ceiling Hoists
This home is close to public transport with a bus stop only 15m outside, as well as the Sunshine Coast Airport only 9.1km's away.
- IGA 78m
- Maroochydore Homemaker Centre 4.1km
- Sunshine Plaza 4.6km
- Aldi Maroochydore 7.4km
- Buderim Private Hospital 7.2km
- Nambour General Hospital 15.1km
- Marcarthur Park 1.6km
- Buderim Forest Park 4.4km
- The Big Pineapple 7.5km
All imagery is for illustrative purposes only and represents finishes similar to this property
**Due to an unprecedented amount of interest, one of our team members will be in touch within 4 – 5 business days.
Compatible to Environmental Control Units (ECU)
Outdoor living/entertainment area
Undercover access from parking to property
Storage for personal equipment
Shared living space