PENRITH AREA - Improved Livability SDA apartment
Werrington NSW 2747
Brand new SDA accommodation that looks like any ordinary house in a new housing estate. The property has two levels, with a lift and consists of:
- 4 x 1 bedroom Improved Liveability apartments
- 2 x 2 bedroom Fully Accessible self contained apartments
- 1 common area with a kitchen, laundry and toilet
- 1 staff office/sleepover room
Each apartment has it's own meals/living area with a kitchen, bathroom and laundry space.
These self-contained apartments provide space for everyone and opportunity to socialise on your own terms, while receiving the support you need.
Supported Independent Living support is provided 24/7 and includes an active night.
Compatible to Environmental Control Units (ECU)
Raised garden bed
Outdoor living/entertainment area
Undercover access from parking to property
Storage for personal equipment
Direct access to yard / courtyard / garden
Private living space
Shared living space
- This vacancy is best suited to participants with high support needs requiring active night support.
- Suitable participants may have also have complex health care needs such as peg feeding, catheter care, tracheotomy care.
- Suitable participants may needed behavioural support, as the accommodation consists of individual apartments, this provides a safe space without impacting upon others..
- Roster consists of varied staff ratios due to the make-up of apartments & active night. We tailor support to your support requirements, with consideration of other residents.
Participants must fulfill the following:
- Currently receiving a Disability Support Pension
- Receiving NDIS funding that includes both Specialist Disability Accommodation (SDA) and Supported Independent Living (SIL) or be prepared to undertake a review to add SDA and SIL.
If you are unsure about your SDA eligibility, we may be able to provide support to assist in the SDA application process, just send through your enquiry.
Close to Napean Hospital