Modern brick house set back in quiet Sydney suburb
Punchbowl NSW 2196
ABOUT THIS HOUSE
- Modern brick building set back in quiet Sydney suburb
- The residence has been modified to ensure accessibility to all areas of the home. Two large modified bathrooms are available to the 5 residents.
- Modern kitchen and large open plan living areas, ducted air conditioning, ceiling fans, timber hardwood floors, large undercover entertainment area
- Residents of this house are provided with support in their daily living 24 hours per day 7 days per week
ABOUT THE ROOM
- Bright and airy bedroom. This room is located in a private location within the house. Room is spacious with natural light.
- The residents are dynamic with a variety of interests. The home consists of female and male residents
- The residents enjoy the large living areas and the undercover entertaining area. The residents also enjoy participating in community engagement activities.
IMPORTANT THINGS TO KNOW
To apply for this vacancy, you will need to have Supported Independent Living (SIL) funding and Specialist Disability Accommodation (SDA) funding in your NDIS Plan.
The successful applicant will be required to sign a service agreement with Compass Housing as the Specialist Disability Accommodation Provider and House with No Steps (HWNS) as the service provider/SIL provider.
There will be a board and lodging fee payable to HWNS and reasonable rent contribution to Compass Housing. Rates are provided on request.
HOW CAN I FIND OUT MORE
To view this property or find out more about this listing, you can contact:
Michelle Howarth, Residential Relations Officer, Group Homes by calling 1300 333 733 (option 5) or email@example.com
or HWNS firstname.lastname@example.org or 1300 LETS GO (1300 538 746)