Ability Apartments- Guildford 02 - High Physical Support - For 2 Participants to share
Guildford NSW 2161
Imagine life in a brand new apartment designed around your specific needs. It would be completely accessible and include the latest in assistive technology. It would be wonderfully private, yet provide support when required.
Scheduled to open in late 2018, Ability Apartments Guildford will include 15 purpose-built apartments for rent by individuals with high physical support needs and a desire to live more independently. One, two, two and half, and three bedrooms apartments are available.
Located close to the Guildford shopping precinct, the complex is well positioned for resident access to community services and transport. The bus stop is just 140m away and the Guildford Train Station is within 650m.
State-of-the-art design features meet the NDIS Specialist Disability Accommodation certification for High Physical Support as well as Liveable Housing Australia’s Platinum design level certification High Physical Support certification under the NDIS Specialist Disability Accommodation guidelines.
This apartment boasts;
• Bright open plan living areas
• Floor to ceiling glass doors
• Private no step balcony or courtyards
• 950mm width doorways
• 1200+mm width hallways
• Built in wardrobes
• Ceiling hoist provisions
• Accessible ensuite
• Height adjustable bench tops
• Low mounted wall switches
• Drawer dishwasher
• Induction cook top
• Accessible toilet
• Non slip bathroom tiles
• Fully folding shower screen
• Height adjustable basin
• Secure underground with internal lift
• Automated common area doors
• Non-identifiable integrated apartments
• Barbecue area
• Spacious and customisable kitchens and bathrooms
• Generous circulation spaces
• 140m to Bus stop
• 400m to Shopping precinct
• 650m to Guildford Train Station