Wellbridge Apartments – Micro-village apartments offering fully independent, accessible living
Bundall QLD 4217
Your own fully accessible home, supported by 24/7 on-site staff committed to ensuring that you can live your life, your way: that’s what the Wellbridge Apartments can offer you.
Each apartment at Wellbridge comes fully equipped to cater for high care physical needs, with capacity for assistive technology.
Positioned in Bundall, close to everything the Gold Coast has to offer, the Wellbridge Apartments are surrounded by parklands, waterways and minutes away from the Gold Coast Turf Club and Metricon Stadium.
Other features include:
- Supported disability accommodation
- 24/7 care & support through SIL provided by MS Queensland
- Open plan, air conditioned apartment
- Fully accessible private bathroom
- Accessible kitchenette and appliances
- Shared laundry facilities
- Loft for guest or extra storage
- Communal courtyard and living area
- Ready to customise hoisting & automation needs
- Barbecue area
- 24/7 monitored emergency call system
- Raised garden beds
Other services nearby include:
- Pindara Private Hospital – <5 min
- Gold Coast University Hospital – 15 min
- Northcliffe G:link Station (light rail) – 5 min
- Shopping village (including supermarket, chemist, cafes and specialty stores) – <5 min
- Carrara Markets – 5 min
- Pacific Fair Shopping Centre – 10 min
The Wellbridge Apartments are a collaboration between MS Queensland and Upinvest, a social impact investment group (www.upinvest.com.au). As a socially conscious SDA provider, Upinvest strives to provide a home-like setting where residents can easily connect with self, nature and community.
*Furniture in pictures not included
Raised garden bed
Outdoor living/entertainment area
Private living space